martes, 15 de abril de 2008

Pat and Willy / Alan and Paul








1) Pat and Willy
Pat: excuse me sir. Can you help me? Is there a coffee shop in this zone?
Willy: Yes, there is a coffee shop on margaret street.
Pat: where on margaret street?
Willy: It´s behind the post office. You can find it easily
Pat: thank you very much
Willy: You´re welcome
















2) Alan and Paul
Alan: pardon me Mr. Can you help me, please?
Is the international bank in this area?
Paul: sure. It´s on second avenue.
Alan: where on second avenue?
Paul: it´s next to steve´s Hamburgers you can´t miss it because it´s a big building
Alan: thanks a lot
Paul: it´s ok











3) Dalia and Susan.
Dalia: Hello ! Miss can you help me, please? I need to find a drugstore.
Susan: Yes, there is a drungstore on margaret street.
Dalia: I have to buy some pills.
Susan: Well, When you find margaret street you can see the drugstore between the hospital and the library.
Dalia: Thank you very much miss.
Susan: It´s ok

No hay comentarios: