miƩrcoles, 16 de abril de 2008

My own biography









Tarea I

My own biography

I was born in Maracaibo in 1989
I studied primary education in the U.E Angela de Maiz. I celebrated my fifteen years with an interesting party in the Club Altamar.
I graduated of bachelor two years ago in the same school where I studied primary school. Now I study second semester of Industrial Relations in URBE
In my free time I like to listen to music, to watch tv and sometimes I go to the disco with some friends.
On vacations I sometimes travel to Merida with my family. My favorite place to visit is “el teleferico”


Tarea II
Biography of Victoria Beckham


Her real name is Victoria Caroline Adams. She wars born on April 17 of 1975 in Goff’s Oak, Hertfordshire, Inglaterra.
Her wedding with the football player David Beckham, on Juyl 4 0f 1999, filled their lifes of glamour and popularity, turning into them in them more photographed couple of fashion
Such has been dedicated ones status to them in the museum of wax.

No hay comentarios: