martes, 15 de abril de 2008

My last weekend


My last weekend

In my last weekend,i did the following? On Friday, i came to my home with my classmate ruthmary over after school.
She played the piano, but we didn´t study our lessons. We helped to mom to prepare some cookies, salad and arepas for dinner. After dinner, we talked in the livingroom.
On Saturday morning, I Went to my unele victor´s house. There i played tennis with my cousin pablo in the field. We had lunch at noon, the we watched tv. And practiced english in the afternoon. After we went with some friends to a disco and we enjoyed very much all evening.
On Sunday morning. I went to the church. In the afternoon i did and studied my activities. I prepared with mom our dinner. Then dinner, i watched TV but at nine i went to bed.
Dianela R Jimenez U

No hay comentarios: